เว็บบอร์ดสนทนาภาษาปืน
ตุลาคม 05, 2024, 06:13:17 PM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เว็บบอร์ด อวป. สามารถเข้าได้ทั้งสองทาง คือ www.gunsandgames.com และ www.gunsandgames.net ครับ

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: 1 ... 19440 19441 19442 [19443] 19444 19445 19446 ... 35779
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เพื่อนคอปืน...ด้ามขวาน  (อ่าน 25624130 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 399 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
นายกระจง
Cement For Life.....
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2938
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 31460

ช่างมันเถอะ

« ตอบ #291630 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 03:57:34 PM »

หนองหัวพราน, tum610, lugkrod และ 17 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

สวัสดีครับพี่ตุ้ม

แหลงเรื่องกล้องตามบายเลยครับ วันนี้ผมแหลงอยู่ครึ่งวันแล้วครับ ทำท่าได้เสียเบี้ยแน่นอนปึดๆครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เกิดเป็นคนต้องอดทน ไม่อดทนก็อดตาย

tum610
sorry i'm happy
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 7385
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 68526

ความตาย อยู่ที่ปลายจมูก

« ตอบ #291631 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »

หนองหัวพราน, tum610, lugkrod และ 17 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

สวัสดีครับพี่ตุ้ม

แหลงเรื่องกล้องตามบายเลยครับ วันนี้ผมแหลงอยู่ครึ่งวันแล้วครับ ทำท่าได้เสียเบี้ยแน่นอนปึดๆครับ

Cheesy   Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า

tum610
sorry i'm happy
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 7385
ออฟไลน์

ความตาย อยู่ที่ปลายจมูก

« ตอบ #291632 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »

สวัสดี ชาวบ้านนอกทั้งหลาย..... Grin Grin
บันทึกการเข้า

Udomkd
รักษ์ธรรมชาติ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 3700
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 41046

« ตอบ #291633 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »

หุๆๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

รักมิตร รักเพื่อนรักผอง ดั่งขวานทอง ต้องมีด้ามขวาน
   รักมิตรรักเพื่อนรักผอง ดั่งขวานทอง ต้องมีคมขวาน
   รักมิตร รักเพื่อน
Udomkd
รักษ์ธรรมชาติ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 3700
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #291634 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »

หุๆๆ
หากว่ายังไงๆ ก็เทใส่ขวดโค้กขนาดสองลิตร มาฝากมั่งน๊ะครับ หุๆๆ

เป็นคำพูดที่หน้าด้านที่สุด เท่าที่ได้โพสน์มา หุๆๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

รักมิตร รักเพื่อน
tum610
sorry i'm happy
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 7385
ออฟไลน์

ความตาย อยู่ที่ปลายจมูก

« ตอบ #291635 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »

หุๆๆ

แบร่    คิก คิก
แล้วจะเก็บไว้  จะไม่เยี่ยวอีกสองวัน...ถึงบ้านพี่เข้มแล้วค่อยฉี่ให้... Grin

แล้วสาว ๆ ไม่สนเหรอ...
บันทึกการเข้า

Padang
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 354
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 6061

« ตอบ #291636 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »

เพื่อนๆพี่น้องครับ ช่วยแปลหน่อย มันหมายความว่าอะไรครับ ไหว้

Good day and how are you    
First of all I am sorry to come to you in this way, but I did as my heart lead me to choose you, well I am Miss Vivian Coulibaly, 21 years old girl, a student. I am the only child and daughter to late Mr and Mrs Bright Hyman Coulibaly. A Nationality of Ivory Coast.

My father was a wealthy man, and the owner of BRISCO CAR DEALERS LTD in the city of Abidjan, also he was a politician before he was poisoned by the enemies of progress and he fall into deep sickness that lead him to death, His death was very painful to me because My mother died when I was just 6 years old. Since my mother died my father took me so special because I am motherless. When my father was at the point of death at Christ the King hospital Abidjan he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a fund ($10.000.000.00, Ten Million American Dollars) which he deposited in a Government bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only Daughter and the person who will inherit the deposit fund in case if he is no more.

He also explained to me that it was because of all his wealth that he was poisoned by one family member, he continued to tell me that in case if he die, that i should not stay in this country that i should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will help and stand behind me to claim out the money from the bank and transfer the fund into his or her account then after the transfer i will travel to meet with the person and use the money for investment purpose and also further my education over there in your country.
Therefore my dear I am desperately in need of your humble assistance in following ways,

1)Your suggestions and ideas will be highly apprecaited.
2) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank to your account,
3) To serve as the guardian of this money since i am still a young student,
4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a citizenship permit in your country.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. and you will also help me to invest my own share into a good business so that i will not suffer in future. immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposit Fund, with the bank contact address so that you will contact the bank and send them your account details for the transfer of the money to your account.
I will stop here now and wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you as you bring out your heart willingly to help me out.

My Love and best regards to you.

Vivian Coulibaly.

สรุปสั้นๆนะครับ

เขาชื่อ วิเวียน อายุ ๒๑ ปี เป็นนักเรียนลูกคนเดียว เป็นชาวไอเวอรี่โคส

พ่อถูกวางยา ทิ้งกองทุนไว้ให้ ๑๐ ล้านเหรียญ แต่ให้หาหุ้นส่วนต่างชาติที่จะเป็นคนเอาเงินนี้ออกมาใช้ได้ และจะเป็นเหมือนพี่เลี้ยงให้เขาด้วย

เขาจะให้ ๓๐ เปอร์เซ็นต์หากกองทันนี้ได้โอนเข้าบัญชีของเราเรียบร้อยแล้ว และเขาจะบินมาเจอเราที่ประเทศของเรา

หากเราสนใจ เขาจะส่งข้อมูลต่างๆในการโอนเงินมาให้เราครับ

ขอบคุณมากครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

พวกเราอยูได้ด้วยพระบารมีปกเกล้าฯ
Udomkd
รักษ์ธรรมชาติ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 3700
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #291637 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:25:22 PM »

หุๆๆ

แบร่    คิก คิก
แล้วจะเก็บไว้  จะไม่เยี่ยวอีกสองวัน...ถึงบ้านพี่เข้มแล้วค่อยฉี่ให้... Grin

แล้วสาว ๆ ไม่สนเหรอ...
ของแบบนั้น ไม่ต้องฝากครับ คงจะจัดหาเอาเอง เพราะความชอบ หรือตาของแต่ละคน มองไม่เหมือนกัน
บันทึกการเข้า

รักมิตร รักเพื่อน
นายกระจง
Cement For Life.....
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2938
ออฟไลน์

ช่างมันเถอะ

« ตอบ #291638 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:26:38 PM »

ดายหญ้าข้างบ้านเสร็จแล้ว มานั่งขายของต่อ...

ไล่น้องนุ้ยไปเที่ยวข้างนอกแล้ว อยู่กะขวางหูขวางตา... บู่
ข่าวว่า ตั้งแต่คบกับฉ็อง....เก่งขึ้นเยอะ.....หุๆ น้องนุ้ยบอกมา55+

มาแพลมนึง ไปแล้ว
บันทึกการเข้า

Udomkd
รักษ์ธรรมชาติ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 3700
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #291639 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »

เพื่อนๆพี่น้องครับ ช่วยแปลหน่อย มันหมายความว่าอะไรครับ ไหว้

Good day and how are you    
First of all I am sorry to come to you in this way, but I did as my heart lead me to choose you, well I am Miss Vivian Coulibaly, 21 years old girl, a student. I am the only child and daughter to late Mr and Mrs Bright Hyman Coulibaly. A Nationality of Ivory Coast.

My father was a wealthy man, and the owner of BRISCO CAR DEALERS LTD in the city of Abidjan, also he was a politician before he was poisoned by the enemies of progress and he fall into deep sickness that lead him to death, His death was very painful to me because My mother died when I was just 6 years old. Since my mother died my father took me so special because I am motherless. When my father was at the point of death at Christ the King hospital Abidjan he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a fund ($10.000.000.00, Ten Million American Dollars) which he deposited in a Government bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only Daughter and the person who will inherit the deposit fund in case if he is no more.

He also explained to me that it was because of all his wealth that he was poisoned by one family member, he continued to tell me that in case if he die, that i should not stay in this country that i should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will help and stand behind me to claim out the money from the bank and transfer the fund into his or her account then after the transfer i will travel to meet with the person and use the money for investment purpose and also further my education over there in your country.
Therefore my dear I am desperately in need of your humble assistance in following ways,

1)Your suggestions and ideas will be highly apprecaited.
2) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank to your account,
3) To serve as the guardian of this money since i am still a young student,
4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a citizenship permit in your country.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. and you will also help me to invest my own share into a good business so that i will not suffer in future. immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposit Fund, with the bank contact address so that you will contact the bank and send them your account details for the transfer of the money to your account.
I will stop here now and wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you as you bring out your heart willingly to help me out.

My Love and best regards to you.

Vivian Coulibaly.

สรุปสั้นๆนะครับ

เขาชื่อ วิเวียน อายุ ๒๑ ปี เป็นนักเรียนลูกคนเดียว เป็นชาวไอเวอรี่โคส

พ่อถูกวางยา ทิ้งกองทุนไว้ให้ ๑๐ ล้านเหรียญ แต่ให้หาหุ้นส่วนต่างชาติที่จะเป็นคนเอาเงินนี้ออกมาใช้ได้ และจะเป็นเหมือนพี่เลี้ยงให้เขาด้วย

เขาจะให้ ๓๐ เปอร์เซ็นต์หากกองทันนี้ได้โอนเข้าบัญชีของเราเรียบร้อยแล้ว และเขาจะบินมาเจอเราที่ประเทศของเรา

หากเราสนใจ เขาจะส่งข้อมูลต่างๆในการโอนเงินมาให้เราครับ

ขอบคุณมากครับ
เอาเลยครับป๋า พวกนี้มงกุฎ มีมากกว่า18แน่นอน ที่ครอบอยู่บนหัว หุๆ

หากแต่เผื่อว่า ป๋าอยากกินหนมปังไข่ดาว ใส้กรอก แทนตีนห่านอบวุ้นเส้น คริๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

รักมิตร รักเพื่อน
Iron
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #291640 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »

น้องบาวผมหมันฉ็องด็องพันนี้แหละ อย่าถือนะพี่นะ  ขำก๊าก

แต่ลูกๆแกเรียนเก่งทุกคนนุ  น่ารักด้วย  .......  คงได้แต่ทางแม่มา   คิก คิก

ขำก๊าก  ขำก๊าก  ขำก๊าก
บันทึกการเข้า
Iron
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #291641 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »

อ้อ เบส ซื้อของพี่เสกกะได้ ทีเดียวจบ ส่วนแหวนก็ มฮะกีมี 1" เท่ใช้กับรางพิคาทินนีหาไม่ยาก

กล้อง Elite3200 10x40 Mildot ตัวนี้ปรับสูงต่ำได้มากเหลือเฟือ ถ้ายังเบี้ยกะค่อยเล่นลิวโพลด์ทีหลังกะได้

เปลี่ยนกล้องกับแหวนแค่นั้นเอง เพราะรางพิคาทินนีเป็นมาตรฐานอยู่แล้ว  Grin

เบสมีแล้วครับ สั่งจากพี่เสกครับ ขาทรายสั่งแล้วครับ แบบมีพอดล็อคครับ เหลือกล้อง แหวน กับกล่องครับพี่
ถ้าพันฮันก็ตามที่พี่บอกแหละ ไป ม.ฮะกีมี มีครบเลย บอกเขาว่าเอาแหวน 1นิ้ว ใช้ติดกับรางพิคาทินนี + กล้อง Elite3200 10x40 Mildot + กล่องใส่ปืน

รวมๆแล้วสองหมื่นน่ามีทอนนิดหน่อย  คิก คิก
บันทึกการเข้า
Iron
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #291642 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:43:00 PM »

เดี๋ยวแกโทรไปหา  เสก โลโซ  หลาวแระ  ..........  กร๊ากกกกกกกกก   ขำก๊าก ขำก๊าก ขำก๊าก
ฝากขอเพลงกันตะ  คิก คิก
บันทึกการเข้า
Iron
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #291643 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »

ชีวิตน้าแกค่อนข้างสับสนอะครับพ่อตาจ้าเพื่อนผม  ..........  หุ หุ หุ  

น้องบาวผมหมันฉ็องด็องพันนี้แหละ อย่าถือนะพี่นะ  ขำก๊าก

มึนอยู่ครึ่งวัน พี่ชัชมาฟันธงพันนี้ค่อยบายใจไปครับ

แลในรูปสาว่าพี่น้ำหนักหายไปเยอะนะครับ กินข้าวบ้างครับผม

ตรูอิทำหล่อ หมันมายอนให้กินข้าวหล่าว  บู่
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:49:10 PM โดย Iron รักในหลวง » บันทึกการเข้า
นายกระจง
Cement For Life.....
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2938
ออฟไลน์

ช่างมันเถอะ

« ตอบ #291644 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »

อ้อ เบส ซื้อของพี่เสกกะได้ ทีเดียวจบ ส่วนแหวนก็ มฮะกีมี 1" เท่ใช้กับรางพิคาทินนีหาไม่ยาก

กล้อง Elite3200 10x40 Mildot ตัวนี้ปรับสูงต่ำได้มากเหลือเฟือ ถ้ายังเบี้ยกะค่อยเล่นลิวโพลด์ทีหลังกะได้

เปลี่ยนกล้องกับแหวนแค่นั้นเอง เพราะรางพิคาทินนีเป็นมาตรฐานอยู่แล้ว  Grin

เบสมีแล้วครับ สั่งจากพี่เสกครับ ขาทรายสั่งแล้วครับ แบบมีพอดล็อคครับ เหลือกล้อง แหวน กับกล่องครับพี่
ถ้าพันฮันก็ตามที่พี่บอกแหละ ไป ม.ฮะกีมี มีครบเลย บอกเขาว่าเอาแหวน 1นิ้ว ใช้ติดกับรางพิคาทินนี + กล้อง Elite3200 10x40 Mildot + กล่องใส่ปืน

รวมๆแล้วสองหมื่นน่ามีทอนนิดหน่อย  คิก คิก

ขอบคุณครับพี่ หากไม่ได้พี่ผมไปไม่ถูกเลยครับ ตามลุงปูสงสัยได้จำนองศาลากลางแน่ๆครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 19440 19441 19442 [19443] 19444 19445 19446 ... 35779
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: