ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: อวป. มีจำหน่ายที่ สนามยิงปืนราชนาวี/สนามยิงปืนบางบัวทอง/สนามยิงปืนศรภ./
/สนามยิงปืนทอ./
สิงห์ทองไฟร์อาร์ม

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1]
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Anschutz 64 MS R silhouette (.22 LR)  (อ่าน 7940 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
KLEAW
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 5
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 169

« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 01:01:20 PM »

ตามรูปเลยครับ หน้าตารูปร่างเเบบนี้ มีสมาชิกท่านใดครอบครองอยู่บ้างครับ
มันเป็นไงบ้างครับ ซื้อจากใหนราคาเท่าใด ช่วยเเบ่งปันประสพการณ์ด้วยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
C.J. - รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 314
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 5383

ขอ...นัดเดียว

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

ม. ฮะเลยครับ

http://www.mhakimigun.com/
บันทึกการเข้า

ธรรมของสัตบุรุษ

๑. ธัมมัญญุตา - รู้จักเหตุ ๒. อัตตัญญุตา - รู้จักผล ๓. อัตตัญญุตา - รู้จักตน ๔. มัตตัญญุตา - รู้ประมาณ ๕. กาลัญญุตา - รู้จักกาล ๖. ปริสัญญญุตา - รู้จักประชุมชน ๗. ปุคคลปโรปรัญญุตา - รู้จักเลือกบุคคล

http://www.dopaservice.com/eservice/content.do?ctm_id=gun&function=document&gro
KLEAW
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 5
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »

ม. ฮะเลยครับ

http://www.mhakimigun.com/
โทรไปเเล้วครับ  เเต่อยากได้ข้อมูลเสริมของท่านผู้ใช้งานด้วยครับผม
บันทึกการเข้า
STeelShoTS
Mossy Oak Duck Blind

คะแนน 534
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 6303

If you heard my shot. You were not the target.

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »

รู้แต่ว่าใหญ่หนาหนักเหมาะสำหรับพาดยิงเป็นที่สุด ใช้ลูกเลื่อนแมทช์ 64  ไกคมดี........... เคยยิงของคนอื่นสองสามครั้ง  ถือเดินซักสามร้อยเมตร อยากจะเอาวางทิ้งไว้ตรงนั้นเลย.........

บันทึกการเข้า

Natural resources is sufficient for human's need,but not for human's greed
Sniper69 - รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 258
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1673

One shoot one kill.

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »

ไปอ่านจากเวปต่างประเทศ แบบ ไม่ค่อยสันทัด รบกวน พี่ๆที่เก่งภาษอังกฤษ ช่วยหน่อยจะเป็นพระคุณยิ่งครับ

Try to find yrself an Anschutz mate. VERY good quality and VERY accurate. Look for one with a 54 action though, not a 64 action, like a 54, 1807..
Walther and FWB are also very good but rare.

In reality any advantage or benefit of the match 54 over the Match 64 is more imagined than real. I've had both - currently own a 64 (1903) and if they're set up properly there's no discernable difference for the average shooter.

Don't write off the BSA Martini action either - I used to shoot a Mk5 in 3P many years ago when I was fit and they're a cracking rifle. Still got two friends at the club shooting them in benchrest postal league comps. I've always wanted to build a BSA action with a short carbine barrel in a benchrest stock topped with a huge scope. I may never do it now but it remains a dream

It's not that they cán't be as accurate in the right hands, both a 54 and 64 action. It might indeed be hard to notice any differencefor most shooters(any 64 can outshoot it's shooter), but I think the 54 actions have better intrinsic accuracy.
The Supermatch range also has the 54 base and that's for a reason. But perhaps the biggest difference is the weight; the 64 action is far lighter. In general, a heavier rifle is easier to hold still. There also are differences between the 2 in locktime (54's is faster) trigger and stock adjustability iirc.
Maybe the average shooter won't feel the difference indeed, but if you dó have a choice between the 2 for about the same money, why not pick the 'better' one?
Dunno the BSA, never heard of it.
It's all Anschutz here in Holland and a tad FWB and Walther!\

BTW looking at the small ads recently I think you'll nearly always pay more for a Match 54 than a 64 so I'd say save a bit of money and get a superb rifle with the 64. Incidentally I agree about the trigger adjustment but perseverance will get you a trigger pull every bit as good as the 54 - just takes a bit of patience. the lock time is so fast on both rifles that you'd have to be non-human to notice any difference in use.

All I know it that when I search the gunshops on the internet, visit the gunshops around here, or talk to .22LR match shooters, it's 99% Anschutz. I really love the looks of the laminated FWB though! Looks better than the Anschutz imo. Allthough the 1807's ect look better (less dull). Just purchased a 1807 myself by the way!

Andy T Anschutz make two basic actions used in the target rifles Match 54 and match 64 (lightweight action) The Match 54 action is the normal action used in most target rifles. the model number tells you what barrel action and stock combination you will get. The oldest guns are the 14 series then come the 18 series guns then the 19 series guns. The was a change in the design of the back end of the bolt at the change from 14 series to 18 series but all the guns were gradually devloped over time. 1413 1813 1913 are the free rifle version with butthook and all the other palm rests ect aviable. The 1411 1811 is the dedicated prone rifle (NSRA type shooting but 13 series guns are also very popular for this) then there is the 1407 1807 1907 (Match 54 action lighter barrel) which are ISSF (old style UIT) standard rifle used by women and juniors in 3p matches. All these rifles will have a match 54 action the model number will then give you the age and type of rifle.

Most of the new Anschutz rifles have either the 19- or 20- series actions. The 19 is a traight development from the 18-. 14-. match 54 line. The 20-series is totally different. It's big and square and uses (count them!) FOUR bedding screws - in a .22lr!

However, these things were built to last, and provided the barrel is in good nick, will still shoot tight groups right out to 200yds.
RWS-R50 and Eley ammo both shoot very well in them.

I suppose that I should have mentioned the 20 series guns in my reply. The 20 series action is a very stiff square action with has as been said 4 bedding bolts. Although it is a differnt shape to the older 54 type actions it uses the same bolt and trigger unit. The funny thing is that the 20 series dosn't seem as popular as the older style 54 action if you look at the top shots at many opens then they are still using the old style actions in the new type ally stocks. The bigger stiffer action should in therory imrove accuacy but it seems the difference is'nt enough for people to change to the 20 action in large numbers.
บันทึกการเข้า

ชมรมส่งเสริมและพิทักษ์สิทธิการใช้อาวุธปืนของประชาชน
BLUE ZONE
BIG SU
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 26
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 121

ยังมีคนที่เหนือกว่าไม่ออกหน้าออกตาอยู่ถมเถไป

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »

54-18 MSR เยี่ยม
บันทึกการเข้า
R2D2
ท้าเยาะเย้ยทุกข์ยากขวากหนามลำเค็ญ

คะแนน 366
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 6023

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »

ผมว่าเคยอ่านผลการทดสอบนะ หมอจันทร์ยิงได้กลุ่มเล็กนิ้ดเดียว ที่โคนลำกล้องตอกอักษร AA ถ้าไม่เกี่ยงว่าแพงละก้อ ซื้อเลยคับ ไม่ผิดหวังแน่นอน
บันทึกการเข้า
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 471
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3988

« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 15, 2008, 11:38:12 PM »

ของผม มีตัวนี้ครับ ซื้อมาสมัยอยู่ มหาลัย ตอนนี้ เอามาติดกล้อง ยิง 50 เมตร จะต่างกันที่ สต๊อก, ชุดลั่นไก และ ลูกเลื่อน

ที่จริงน่าจะบอกว่า เหมือนกัน แค่ ลำกล้อง มากกว่า

ปืนรุ่นนี้ จะต้องใส่กระสุน ยิงทีละนัด ไม่มีแม็กกาซีน น้ำหนักตัวเปล่า ก็เกิน 5 กิโลกรัม (ยกเดินไกล ๆ ไม่ไหว) ถ้าติดกล้อง กับขาทราย ยิงระยะ 50 เมตร ยิงได้เป็น รูเดียว จะมีหลุดบ้างเป็นเพราะ คุมปืนไม่ดีมากกว่าเป็นที่ปืน

ระบบไก ที่ต่างกัน ระหว่าง ปืน Anschutz 64 กับ 1813 คือ 1813 ตั้งไกได้ มากกว่า ส่วนของ 64 ตั้งไกได้  3 อย่าง คือ น้ำหนักไกจังหวะ 2, ความคม และ ระยะจังหวะ 1 แต่ 1813 ยังตั้ง น้ำหนักไก จังหวะ 1, ระยะหยุดไก และ ตำแหน่ง กด ของเซียร์ (ต้องถอดปืนออกจาก สต๊อก มาเลื่อนตัวกดเซียร์)

โดยทั่วไปแล้ว ปืน อันชูทซ์ เป็นปืนที่มีราคาแพง(มาก) ไม่เหมาะแก่การเอามายิงเล่น ๆ เพราะ ปืน CZ ก็ยิงเข้าเป้าได้เหมือนกัน แต่ ถ้าหากซื้อเพราะ  ต้องการซื้อ ก็ไม่ว่าอะไรครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
KLEAW
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 5
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 16, 2008, 12:44:18 AM »

ของผม มีตัวนี้ครับ ซื้อมาสมัยอยู่ มหาลัย ตอนนี้ เอามาติดกล้อง ยิง 50 เมตร จะต่างกันที่ สต๊อก, ชุดลั่นไก และ ลูกเลื่อน

ที่จริงน่าจะบอกว่า เหมือนกัน แค่ ลำกล้อง มากกว่า

ปืนรุ่นนี้ จะต้องใส่กระสุน ยิงทีละนัด ไม่มีแม็กกาซีน น้ำหนักตัวเปล่า ก็เกิน 5 กิโลกรัม (ยกเดินไกล ๆ ไม่ไหว) ถ้าติดกล้อง กับขาทราย ยิงระยะ 50 เมตร ยิงได้เป็น รูเดียว จะมีหลุดบ้างเป็นเพราะ คุมปืนไม่ดีมากกว่าเป็นที่ปืน

ระบบไก ที่ต่างกัน ระหว่าง ปืน Anschutz 64 กับ 1813 คือ 1813 ตั้งไกได้ มากกว่า ส่วนของ 64 ตั้งไกได้  3 อย่าง คือ น้ำหนักไกจังหวะ 2, ความคม และ ระยะจังหวะ 1 แต่ 1813 ยังตั้ง น้ำหนักไก จังหวะ 1, ระยะหยุดไก และ ตำแหน่ง กด ของเซียร์ (ต้องถอดปืนออกจาก สต๊อก มาเลื่อนตัวกดเซียร์)

โดยทั่วไปแล้ว ปืน อันชูทซ์ เป็นปืนที่มีราคาแพง(มาก) ไม่เหมาะแก่การเอามายิงเล่น ๆ เพราะ ปืน CZ ก็ยิงเข้าเป้าได้เหมือนกัน แต่ ถ้าหากซื้อเพราะ  ต้องการซื้อ ก็ไม่ว่าอะไรครับ

สมาชิกนามว่า 686 ทำให้ผมได้รู้อีกเเล้วว่ามันต้องยิงทีละนัด   เเล้วตอนนั้นซื้อมาหลายตังค์มั๊ยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
Sniper69 - รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 258
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1673

One shoot one kill.

« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 16, 2008, 08:46:16 AM »

ของผมรุ่นโบราณครับ Anschutz 1807 Grin Grin Grin

บันทึกการเข้า

ชมรมส่งเสริมและพิทักษ์สิทธิการใช้อาวุธปืนของประชาชน