เว็บบอร์ดสนทนาภาษาปืน
ตุลาคม 29, 2024, 01:40:27 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เวบบอร์ดอวป.ยินดีต้อนรับสุภาพชนทุกท่าน กรุณาใช้คำสุภาพด้วยครับ

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: CZ ZKM - 456 , I don't like the original stock !!!  (อ่าน 6872 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 5 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 3905

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« เมื่อ: กันยายน 01, 2004, 11:53:50 PM »

Hello ,

I have a ZKM - 456 , yes , it is a good gun and worth for my money , but there is one thing of it which I do not like and I am looking for the solution , anybody could help me :

The original stock ( wood ) , its shape looked funny , it is too short ( fore grip , under barrel part ) , I would like to replace it with the new one , is there any after market stock for ZKM - 456 ? or could I replace it with the stock of the ZKM - 452 Varmint ( heavy barrel ) ? and is there any modification needed ? or is there any gunsmith in Bangkok that can make the stock for ZKM - 456 ?

Thanks in advance for every help and suggestion ,
Nakin

PS : excuse me for using English , because my O/S is in English only .
 Tongue

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 01, 2004, 11:56:30 PM โดย Nakin » บันทึกการเข้า

Happy   shooting    ......   

พูดจริง     ก็หาว่า    โกหก     ........     พูดตลก    ก็หาว่า     หลอกลวง
ผณิศวร เกิดในรัชกาลที่ ๙
Guns & Games Staff

คะแนน 1428
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 6023

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: กันยายน 02, 2004, 07:05:36 AM »

I am assuming your 456 is the sporterized version.  Yes, the stock looks funny.. it's been chopped and shaped from original military-style stock.

As for after-market stock, no.   The varmint stock can be used with some minor inletting.  Problem is, there is no varmint stock readily available.

You can have one made from scratch.  Try Payont the grip and stock maker.

(Let our members know if your OS allow you to at least READ Thai. You'll get a lot more advices.) Smiley
บันทึกการเข้า

ผมเป็นลูกหลานจีนอพยพ  ทวดแซ่อิ๊ว ตาแซ่เล้า ปู่แซ่อึ๊ง   
เมืองไทยให้โอกาสทุกอย่าง  ไม่มีข้ออ้างเรื่องชนชั้น
ผมได้กราบแทบพระบาทในหลวงเป็นมงคลสูงสุดของชีวิต
Peerapat - รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 178
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1690

จะรบเป็นชาติพลี มอบวิญญาณ ดวงนี้ เพื่อผืนดินไทย

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: กันยายน 02, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

Ha ha ha           Read No Out
  Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin
บันทึกการเข้า

Chayanin-We love the king
ฟ้าสว่างสดใสไร้มลทิน เพียงเมฆินบังเบียดเสนียดฟ้า แกว่งยางยูงปัดป้องท้องนภา ผู้แก่กล้าโปรดอย่าว่าตัวข้าเลย
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 62
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2610

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: กันยายน 02, 2004, 11:27:43 AM »

I agree with Dr. Panissuan. I know the website ,which contains alot of CZ rimfire rifle  topics  . It is www.rimfirecentral.com  good bye
บันทึกการเข้า

ไม่อยากเป็นมะเร็ง   ก็ใช่ว่าต้องเป็นโรคหัวใจ
สุขภาพดีเป็นเรื่องไม่ยาก
สุขภาพที่ดีของประเทศไทย   อยู่ที่สภาวะปราศจากโรคร้าย
ไม่ใช่อยู่ที่ต้องเลือกระหว่าง  มะเร็ง  กับ โรคหัวใจ
Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: กันยายน 02, 2004, 11:31:49 PM »

Hello ,

Thanks for every advice and suggestion ,

Dr.Panisuan : I have no idea that which model my ZKM - 456 is , but it has a little bit longer and thicker barrel than the standard ZKM - 452 , there is a set of Micro sight attached on the barrel ( I am not sure that what we call this type of sight in technical term , but the gun shop' staff told me like that ) , one more feature : the muzzle part where the front sight attached on is in cylinder shape and bigger than other parts of the barrel . For the Varmint type stock , I could order it from CZ U.S.A. ( around 160.00 USD. excluding shipping cost ) but the big problem is importing it , what should I do if I want to do that legally ? Or should I try Payont as your advice ? ( just bring only the original stock to the shop is OK ? or the entire gun ? )

nongnui : Thanks for the web site address , I will try it !

Thanks ,

Nakin

PS : No problem for Thai fonts reading , I can download the encoder ! Wink
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 03, 2004, 10:27:31 PM โดย Nakin » บันทึกการเข้า

USP40
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: กันยายน 03, 2004, 05:10:13 AM »

You shouldn't have any problem ordering a stock from the US. Thai firearms law only prohibited people from ordering barrel,slide,trigger groups ,magazines ( that's all I can remember) but it probably be cheaper and better to have local rifle stock maker make one for you I have seen some of their work the last time I was in Thailand and I was impress.
บันทึกการเข้า
submachine -รักในหลวง-
คนกินเหล้า อย่าให้เหล้ากินคน
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 6127
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 55373

Let us go..!

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: กันยายน 03, 2004, 04:07:10 PM »

Ha ha ha           Read No Out
  Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin

โอ้....โห....
ของท่านพีระพัฒน์ ผมอ่านตั้งกะนาน...นะเนี่ย
ต้องให้น้องที่บ.มาอ่านให้
กลายเป็นผมโง่ไปเลย Grin Grin Grin
อ้อ...แต่ตอนนี้ น้องคนที่อ่านออก เขาอยากรู้จักพี่มากเลยอ่ะ
 Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า

อย่าเห็นเป็น ความดี เล็กน้อย แล้วไม่กระทำ
อย่าเห็นเป็น ความชั่ว เล็กน้อย แล้วจึงกระทำ

Thanut Wansuk

Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: กันยายน 09, 2004, 12:28:59 AM »

Hello ,

Dr. Panisuan : The receiver of ZKM - 452 ( current model , all versions ) and ZKM - 456 (mine) , are they the same ?  And if I use the Varmint version stock , in which area of the stock would be modified ? ( re-inletting ) and should I use the existing ZKM - 456 trigger guard or buy the ZKM - 452 trigger guard ? ( their shapes are different )
I remember that Guns and Games used to review and test the ZKM - 456 , but I can not find that issue # , please help .

Thanks in advance & regards ,

Nakin M .
บันทึกการเข้า

ผณิศวร เกิดในรัชกาลที่ ๙
Guns & Games Staff

คะแนน 1428
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: กันยายน 09, 2004, 06:50:50 AM »

The 456 and 452 of today are basically the same gun.  I can use the lastest bolt (from a 452 varmint) in my old 456 without problem., but not vice versa.  The receiver dimensions are close enough to be considered "drop-in" if you buy the new stock.  However, the position of the front screw (under the barrel) may not be exactly the same.

For the trigger guard, you should use that of the 456 to ensure correct position of the front screw.

Your version of 456 (micro open sight, turned down barrel) has never been test-fired by G&G.  We had tested the target version (in new stock), the biathlon version, then the last of the 456 with polished barrel and fixed (not even folding leafs) sight.  They are all good shooters.  The 456's sear spring has captive plunger instead of a loose ball bearing in the 452.  Also, the newer 452 doesn't have the detent ball to lock the bolt handle to the receiver.
บันทึกการเข้า

Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: กันยายน 10, 2004, 11:18:33 PM »

Hello ,

Dr. Panisuan : Thank you very much for your kindly helps , I will check for the position of the front screw , and did you mean this is the only difference between CZ - 456 's  action / receiver and CZ - 452 's action / receiver ? ( if I had both of them , everything would be easier ) another question : could the muzzle part of CZ - 456 be taken off easily ? ( just curious )

Thanks & regards ,

Nakin  M.

PS : excuse  me  for  asking  this  question  >  are  you  the  same  person " Nick  Bangkok " in  Rimfire  Central . com  homepages  ( forums  pages ) ?  You  are  great !  Wink

บันทึกการเข้า

Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: กันยายน 13, 2004, 03:40:56 AM »

Hello ,

Dr. Panisuan : I  found  a  big  problem  about  my  CZ - 456 , the  barrel  is  not  aligned  correctly  to  the  receiver , when  I  took  the  stock  off , I  saw  that  the  front  screw's  hole  ( under  the  barrel )  and  the  screw's  hole  at  the  receiver  are  not  on  the  same  line , or  when  I  looked  at  the  barrel  through  the  receiver  ( from  the  rear )  I  saw  the  rear  sight  &  front  sight  a  little  bit  stand  to  the  right  hand  side , could  I  rotate  the  barrel  a  bit  to  solve  this  problem , and  how  ? ( I  can  not  find  the  same  problem  as  mine  in  any  forum , not  even  any  topic  about  CZ 's  barrel  removal ) , please  help . . . . . .

Thanks  in  advance  &  regards ,

Nakin  M .

บันทึกการเข้า

ผณิศวร เกิดในรัชกาลที่ ๙
Guns & Games Staff

คะแนน 1428
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: กันยายน 13, 2004, 07:15:26 AM »

.....when  I  took  the  stock  off....

If the barrel is really mis-aligned, you should be able to see it without having to remove the stock.

...the  front  screw... and  the  screw... at  the  receiver  are  not  on  the  same  line

Remove the sights, remove the stock, put the barrelled action upside down on a table.  Pass a string through the barrel and draw it tight - or use laser pointer through the bore to check the alignment of the receiver with the bore.  Don't worry about the screw holes. The one under the barrel can be moved laterally.

...the  rear  sight  &  front  sight  a  little  bit to  the  right  hand  side

Another thing not to worry about.  Sights can be off-centered, even intentionally.

... rotate  the  barrel  a  bit to  solve  this  problem...

First off, I don't believe it's a problem.  Second, NO, you can't rotate the barrel a bit.  There are two extractor slot at 9 and 3 o'clock position as well as a feed lip at 6 o'clock, looking from the breech end.  You'll have to make a full turn as in shortening the chamber.
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 13, 2004, 07:18:16 AM โดย panisuan » บันทึกการเข้า

Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #12 เมื่อ: กันยายน 15, 2004, 02:21:33 AM »

Hello ,

Dr . Panisuan : Thank you very much for your helps in G & G Forums and Rimfirecentral forums , I will solve the problem as your advices .
In fact , I can see the problem of the barrel without removing the stock , I removed the stock to make sure that the problem is the barrel , not my eyes . You used the hour marks's position of the clock for explaination is a very good idea . And these followings are my problems :

1. The tip end of the front sight is pointing at 12 : 15 o'clock , the same as the rear sight , when looking from the breech end .

2 . Two extractor slots are at  3 : 15 and 9 : 15 o'clock , the feed lip is at  6 : 15 o'clock .

3 . The bolt guide piece is in correct place , but  it  should not have a step at the point  it meets the feed lip of the barrel .

All of the above make me realize that the barrel should be a little bit rotated in counter-colckwise direction ( fastening to the receiver ) when looking from the breech end . However , it may be difficult for me to do that as per your advices , so I should have my CZ - 456 fixed by the gunsmith . . . . . oh ! one more question : is the heat needed for barrel fastening or unscrewing ?

Thanks in advance & regards ,

Nakin M .
 Smiley

PS : I also assumed that some times when I pressed the bolt handle down in place to cock the gun , it stuck or it could not be done smooth & easy , because the barrel  is not  in  the 100 % right position .

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 15, 2004, 02:52:54 AM โดย Nakin » บันทึกการเข้า

ผณิศวร เกิดในรัชกาลที่ ๙
Guns & Games Staff

คะแนน 1428
ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #13 เมื่อ: กันยายน 15, 2004, 06:24:01 AM »

Got it. The barrel is properly aligned - meaning it's bore is in a straight line extension of the bolt.  It's the orientation, or rotation, that's causing you grief. 

From what you said, if you remove the bolt and look through the receiver at the breech end, the left extractor slot is high and the right extractor slot is low, correct ?  This can cause a problem closing the bolt - the extractor claws at the front of the bolt got snagged on the edge of the slot, so it won't close smoothly.

Check you message box for more advice.
บันทึกการเข้า

Nakin
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 115
ออฟไลน์

รักทุกคนเลย ......

« ตอบ #14 เมื่อ: กันยายน 16, 2004, 07:55:10 PM »

Hello ,

Dr . Panisuan : Thank you very much for your helps and your valued suggestions for me today . I will prepare the tools and try my best at my own risk to solve the problem and I will inform you about the outcome .

Thanks & best regards ,

Nakin M .
 Smiley
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: