เว็บบอร์ดสนทนาภาษาปืน
ตุลาคม 28, 2024, 02:20:26 AM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เว็บบอร์ด อวป. สามารถเข้าได้ทั้งสองทาง คือ www.gunsandgames.com และ www.gunsandgames.net ครับ

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: [1] 2 3
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ไม่รู้ว่า"หลอก"กันรึเปล่า ???  (อ่าน 4374 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 3 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
popsubsonic

คะแนน 0
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 7

« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 09:40:35 AM »

คือว่าผมชอบปืนกล็อกและกำลังตั้งใจจะซื้ออยู่  มีเพื่อนไปดูปืนที่วังบูรพามาเล่าให้ฟังว่าปืนกล็อกมีปัญหา ปืนแตก ปืนฉีก ร้านเอามาให้ดูบอกว่าต้องส่งคืนผมเลยข้องใจ  ขอคำปรึกษาหน่อยคับ (ใจจริงคิดว่าไม่น่าเป็นไปได้) ตกใจ
บันทึกการเข้า
ว72

คะแนน 5
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 208

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 09:45:35 AM »

ใจเย็นๆนะครับ ปรึกษาพี่ๆในนี้ก่อน หรือ ย้อนกลับไปดูกระทู้เก่าๆ ก็ได้ แล้วจะรู้ว่า...
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิงปืน เป็น กีฬาของ สุภาพชนเท่านั้น
เด็กขนส่ง
...ชนชั้นผู้น้อย..ที่เฝ้าคอยการแก้ไข...

คะแนน 2
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 195

"Justice In The Barrel"

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 09:56:24 AM »

..เพื่อนไปดูที่ร้านไหนครับ..สงสัยว่าจะเป็นร้านในเครือ..แขกดอย..อีกแล้วซิ..สำหรับผมรับฟังไว้ครับ....แต่ถ้าจะเลือกไว้ใช้งาน ก็เป็นหนึ่งในตัวเลือกต้นๆของผมเลย..(ปืนดีอยู่แล้วครับ..แต่ต้องหาร้านที่จะขายให้ดีด้วยนะ)..ลองหาข้อมูลจากเหล่าสมาชิกในเวปนี้นะครับ..หลายๆท่านเป็นสาวกของกล็อก..เดวคงมาบอกกล่าวครับ..ใจเย็นๆนะครับ ก่อนจะซื้อยังมีเวลาคิดทบทวนอยู่มาก หาข้อมูล พูดคุยกับสมาชิกในนี้ให้มากครับ..ซื้อมาแล้วจะได้ไม่เสียใจ เสียความรู้สึก..ภายหลัง..
บันทึกการเข้า

"ฉันเรียนรู้เพื่ออยู่เพียงตัวและจิตใจ เป็นมิตรแท้ที่ดีต่อกัน"
Don Quixote
Only God delivers the judgement, we only deliver the suspects.
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 987
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 16169

,=,"--- X Santiago... !!

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:04:15 AM »

แปลไม่ไหวครับ สรุปว่าฝรั่งแกล้งทำทารุณต่างๆ ก็ยังใช้ยิงได้ตามปรกติ เรื่องนี้แกเอาไปแช่น้ำทะเลเล่น นายคนนี้ยิงกล๊อก 17 กระบอกนึงไปเกือบ 200,000 นัดแล้วปืนก็ยังไม่พัง ตอนนี้ CIA, FBI, DEA, Secret Service, US Customs ก็ใช้กล๊อกหมดแล้ว จนท. ที่คัดเลือกปืนของหน่วยพวกนี้น่าเชื่อกว่าร้านปืนบางร้านครับ 

Chuck's Glock Takes A Salt Water Bath

As most of you know, for the last twelve or so years, I've been continuously torture-testing a Glock 17 9mm pistol. I obtained it new over-the-counter back in 1998 and, there being no data on Glocks available at the time other than what was furnished by the maker, I endeavored to determine for myself exactly how good Glocks really were. Specifically, the idea of polycarbonate frames and other internal parts being a relatively new feature, I wanted to know for sure if the gun would really take the abuse Glock, Inc. claimed it would.

Thus far, I've carried that pistol all over the world; Latin America, Africa, Alaska, the Philippines and Alaska to name but a few, during which it's been exposed to what can only be described as "highly abusive" conditions. It's been exposed to 120-degree-plus heat, forty degrees below zero and nearly every temperature in between. It's seen mud, snow, dust, gravel and lots of just plain dirt. It's been buried in dust, mud and snow, then exhumed and still it fired without a single stoppage and looked much better aesthetically than its history would indicate it should.

In fact, after all this time, I considered concluding the test and declaring the doggoned gun to be indestructible. But, over a glass of wine (well, okay, several gl.!) with my associate Arnold Teves, honcho of Firearms Academy Of Hawaii and his lovely wife Paulette at a fine seafood restaurant in Kailua, it was discovered that I had missed something.

"What?" I exclaimed, examining Arnold's controlled smirk alarm. "What do you mean I missed something? What could I have possibly missed? H---, I've done everything I could think of to that gun, within reason, and still it works perfectly. What could I have possibly missed?"

Continuing to control his amusement, albeit with some difficulty, Arnold smiled and said, "What about leaving it in the ocean for a while...you know, long-term salt-water immersion? I don't remember reading about anything like that in the dozen or so articles you've published about the test over the years. I would be something new and still be a valid test, wouldn't it?"

He had a point. At various points during the test, I had thrown the pistol into the ocean several times and let it stay submerged overnight a couple of times with no discernible effect, but I had never really exposed it to salt water for any longer period of time. After all, I am SCUBA qualified and it would give me the opportunity to not only further test the ruggedness of the gun, but shoot it underwater as well. And what cool photography I could get, too. Hmm...

As dinner progressed, a format emerged. The gun would be left on the seabed for one-month increments, after each of which it would be retrieved, rinsed in fresh water, disassembled, examined and then returned to the sea. A total of six months was decided upon, since it was December, 1999 and I was in Hawaii teaching and would return for another class with Arnold and some U.S. Navy SpecWar personnel the following June (June, 2000). The next day, I arranged for a friend of mine who was a diver to administer the program and we were off and running.

Six months later, I returned as described above and found the gun to be relatively unscathed even though, other than the five times it was rinsed in fresh water and examined, it had spent the last six months at the bottom of the Pacific.

I joined a friend of mine who in addition to being a serious shooting enthusiast is also an expert diver. I donned a wetsuit, SCUBA gear, the test Glock holstered around my middle, my dive camera hanging from my neck and boarded a towed sled behind his Jet Ski.

The net result of all of this was that the Glock, which was equipped with an underwater firing pin kit, worked fine...even submerged. Using 9mm 115 and 124-grain ball ammunition, not a single malfunction was noted, which stimulated my mind even more. I now have a plan for doing this again, but doing it complete with target frames, silhouettes and so on and becoming the first guy in history to run through high speed presentations and shooting drills on actual targets underwater! Stay tuned for the results of this one with its accompanying photography at a future date, eh?

We returned to the shore then hiked back up the beach to our vehicle and proceeded to Arnold's house to examine the weapon one last time.

Upon rinsing it in fresh water and detail-stripping it, we determined that virtually nothing had happened. Other than some almost microscopic rusting  on the slide release lever and a small pit on the edge of the top of the slide, the pistol was completely intact. In addition, a small crack had appeared in the polycarbonate frame on the left front side of the entrance to the magazine well, but no other damage was detected.

Impressed, Arnold and I then dried and lubricated the gun, then proceeded to obtain one last substance to dunk the pistol in. Fresh cow manure. At the dinner where the initial test had been conceived, I had inadvertently muttered that once the seawater test was complete, I would have done everything to the gun but dunk it in doo-doo. This got a bit of a laugh in that the old phrase of "shooting the ...well, you know...immediately came to mind.

Still, the idea wasn't so far fetched as you might think. Cow manure, for example, is a multi-media substance containing partly digested grass and other vegetable matter, stomach acid and who knows what else. Moreover, it tends to be glutinous, stringy and otherwise highly obnoxious in every way. After laughing about it for a while, I realized that such a substance would in fact make a good test medium. Previously, I had only subjected the pistol to single-media substances like dirt, dust, ice, snow, et al and if it functioned after being soaked inside and out in fresh cow dung, it would have indeed proved its worth.

So, we obtained the "agricultural substance" fresh from its usual source (!), placed it in a plastic bag and off to the range we went. Upon arriving there, I placed a high-cap magazine loaded with 124-grain Federal Hydra-Shok JHPs into the gun, cycled the slide to load it and dropped it unceremoniously into the bag.

It was then that an amusing revelation fell upon us. After retrieving the manure-soaked Glock from the bag, I realized that I needed to be the one to take pictures, so that left Arnold to be the shooter! Still, his smile remained in place as he gingerly assumed a Weaver Stance, pointed the piece at the target and pressed the trigger. Now that's a guy with a great disposition if there ever was one!

BOOM! The pistol fired, the slide reciprocated, reloading it. Then, BOOM!, BOOM!, BOOM! and so on until the magazine was empty and the slide locked open. In the target 7 meters distant were 17 center hits. I handed Arnold another full loaded high-cap magazine, then another and another until a half-dozen were expended, but the pistol continued to function without mishap. When it was over, Arnold's face, arms and shirt were spattered and his smile had vanished (mine would, too--with all that, er, stuff flying around, who wants to keep his mouth open?).

"Got it...all of it!" I said happily, and handed him a one-gallon container or water, some soap and a clean shirt, which he accepted with alacrity, and the test was over. The Glock had gone the whole route and passed with flying colors.

Frankly, I don't know what else to subject it to without losing focus on being realistic. I guess I could freeze it into a solid block of ice and then try to fire it but I know darned well it will malfunction and who cares, right? Or perhaps I could run over it with a car to see if it would break, but then what would that prove? Besides, a friend of mine just inadvertently did that and the pistol, also a Glock 17 , didn't break!

In conclusion, my test Glock 17 is still going strong and has now digested 168,000 rounds and successfully endured everything I've been able to throw at it. As claimed in the old TIMEX commercial featuring reporter John Cameron Swayze, "It took a licking and kept on ticking." Yet, though finish wear is evident, the pistol doesn't look nearly as worn as it should, given the abuse to which it's been exposed. In fact, when it is shown to people, they all marvel at the fact that it's been through so much and still looks as good as it does.

This being the case, only continued shooting, carrying and high-speed presentation under real-world environmental conditions remain as a valid means of continuing the test, so that's what I intend to do. I'll be back in Hawaii teaching later this year, and will sure look forward to shooting my ol' Glock 17 some more. Underwater against targets! I always wondered at what distance a pistol fired underwater might remain lethal. We'll see. In the meantime, I'll continue to lend it to students, carry and shoot it myself and otherwise continue the project.

Because, who knows...though based on its performance so far, I'm not holding my breath, one of these days it might actually break, eh?
บันทึกการเข้า

Thou shalt have guns.
Thou shalt have tons of ammo.
Thou shalt shoot well.
Thou shalt not rely on help from the stranger.
มะขิ่น

คะแนน 2453
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 17813

"ทหารแก่ไม่มีวันตาย แต่จะค่อยๆเลือนหายไป"

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:07:06 AM »

ชอบก็ซื้อเถอะครับ..................

ไม่ผิดหวังหรอก สำหรับปืน Glock ................อย่าไปฟังพวกไม่สร้างสรร

ศึกษาระบบความปลอดภัยและใช้งานให้คล่องๆ...............
บันทึกการเข้า

อย่าดึงฟ้าต่ำ  อย่าทำหินแตก  อย่าแยกแผ่นดิน
Pex Shotgun-รักในหลวงครับ
เป็ก ครับ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 70
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2208

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:12:29 AM »

ปืนร้านแขก ฉีกทุกกระบอกครับ ไม่ทน(ทนเฉพาะหน้า)

ซื้อร้านอื่น Glock จะทนทานกว่า
บันทึกการเข้า

ปืนที่เรามีเปรียบดังเช่นเครื่องดับเพลิง พวกเราภาวนาว่าไม่ต้องใช้มันในสถานะการณ์จริง

แต่ถ้าเราจำเป็นต้องใช้ ต้องใช้อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพสูงสุด
Mr_Watt
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:13:05 AM »

Cheesyคุณ.popsubsonic กำลังโดนร้านขายปืนที่เอาเปรียบคนรักอวป.หลอกแล้วครับ
ปืนกล๊อกเป็นปืนที่ราคาถูก ใช้ง่าย ยิงแม่น ดูแลรักษาง่าย ทนทานมาก ที่ยิงแล้วแตกนั้นส่วนมากเกิดจากการใช้งานไม่ถูกต้อง อย่าว่าแต่โครงพลาสติกเลยครับ ต่อให้โครงเหล็กก็พัง ผมเป็นคนที่ไม่นิยมโครงปืนพลาสติก แต่พอได้ใช้กล๊อก19 แล้วรู้สึกได้เลยครับว่าเป็นปืนที่ดี ซ้อมมือทุกครั้งนำติดไปด้วยทุกครั้ง อนาคตในความเห็นของผมปืนที่ทำจากโครงอัลลูมิเนียมจะหมดไป โครงปืนพลาสติกจะเข้ามาแทนครับ ซื้อเถอะครับบอกได้คำเดียว...คุ้มค่า
บันทึกการเข้า
DOCTRINE
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:21:51 AM »

คนไทยไม่หลอกครับ ถ้าแขกไม่แน่ Grin Grin Grin Grin......เพราะผมคนไทย หลงรัก หลงรัก
บันทึกการเข้า
piras

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 77

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:25:55 AM »

ผมใช้กล๊อค 26 มาห้าปีแล้ว ยังไม่เห็นมีปัญหาอะไรเลยครับ
รัปประทานกระสุนได้ทุกแบบ  ลูกยิ่งแรงยิ่งชอบ ไม่เคยงอแง
นี่ถ้ามีตังค์ล่ะก็จะไปถอยกล๊อค 19 มาอีกกระบอกนึง เพราะใช้แล้วติดใจจริงๆครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
Sig228-kolok
KU47 AGGIE / SOTUS HS9VOL
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 2947
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 40236

« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:27:15 AM »

ชอบก็ซื้อเถอะครับ..................

ไม่ผิดหวังหรอก สำหรับปืน Glock ................อย่าไปฟังพวกไม่สร้างสรร

ศึกษาระบบความปลอดภัยและใช้งานให้คล่องๆ...............
[/quote]เห็นด้วยครับถ้าชอบซื้อไปเถอะครับ ฟันธง
บันทึกการเข้า

ขายที่ดิน 20 ไร่ บริเวณคลอง 8 อ.ธัญบุรี จ.ปทุมฯ ไร่ละ 1.8 ล้าน โทร 086-2859988
กดที่นี่ >>http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=14.0499777&lon=100.7824481&z=17&l=0&m=b
E_mail
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:31:21 AM »

ร้านปืนไหนที่ให้ข้อมูลสั่วๆแบบนี้"มัน"พยายามจะต้มคุณครับ ถ้ายิ่งพยายามจะพล่ามนำเสนอปืนรุ่นพิเศษหรือยี่ห้อแปลกๆแล้วบอกว่าเป็นปืนเทวดามีขายเฉพาะร้านมันและในเครือ แสดงว่าคุณกำลังจะได้ดูโชว์ของ"พวกมัน"อีกแล้วละครับทั่น  Sad
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:36:18 AM โดย E_mail » บันทึกการเข้า
Thanapong รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 365
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 6828

ไม่มีดินผืนใดมีความหมาย เท่ากับผืนดินไทย ของคนไทย

« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:33:18 AM »

สงสัยจะเป็นร้านแขกจริง ๆ ครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

too_muangphol
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #12 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:36:24 AM »

ขออนุญาตไม่ออกความคิดเห็นครับ
ความน่าเชื้อถือของร้าน  ต้องมาอันดับ หนึ่ง
ถ้าร้านไหนไม่มีความน่าเชื้อถือ...ก้ออย่าไปชื้อด้วยเลย
บันทึกการเข้า
Dhong
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #13 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:37:41 AM »

.............น่าจะมีมุขที่สร้างสรรค์กว่านี้บ้างนะครับ Angry..............เช่นกล็อคโดนแดดจัดๆแล้วจะละลาย, ยิงลูกแรงๆไม่ได้ถ้าจะยิงต้องเจาะพอร์ตก่อน, จูบบบบ
บันทึกการเข้า
หนึ่ง_รักในหลวงมากครับ
ประเทศไทยรวมเลือดเนื้อเป็นชาติเชื้อไทย

คะแนน 59
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1357

« ตอบ #14 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2005, 10:41:20 AM »

Grin  สงสัยไปร้านแขกดอยมาแน่เลย    Grin
บันทึกการเข้า

ผมดีใจที่ได้เกิดเป็นคนไทย สุขบ้าง  ทุกข์บ้าง  ก็ยังเป็นไทย   บรรพบุรุษของเราแต่โบราณ  ปกบ้านป้องเมืองคุ้ยเหย้า  เสียเลือด  เสียเนื้อมิใช่เบา  หน้าที่เรารักษาสืบไป ลูกหลานเหลนโหลนภายหน้า  จะได้มีพสุธาอาศัย
หน้า: [1] 2 3
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: