เว็บบอร์ดสนทนาภาษาปืน
ตุลาคม 01, 2024, 06:23:41 PM *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: เว็บบอร์ด อวป. สามารถเข้าได้ทั้งสองทาง คือ www.gunsandgames.com และ www.gunsandgames.net ครับ

หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ ค้นหา ปฏิทิน เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  
หน้า: 1 [2] 3
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Hello from the USA  (อ่าน 3174 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Army - รักในหลวงครับ
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 151
ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2251

« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: กันยายน 23, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »

Thanks much for the warm greetings Smiley Not sure of any dates yet, and no I haven't made it to Thailand, but many of my colleagues have told me it is a wonderful place.

In response to Jinta, yes we take care of small orders as well, feel free to email me directly at Max@knesekguns.com and I can forward you to the right people.

I'm hoping to get an article written within Thailand about our XM408 rifle...It will be coming out in a couple of american magazines later this year.
Max ,
                I would recommand  you to go  during Nov , Dec and Jan  trust me on this , unless you like hot as hell weather .   About the XM804 article  you need to contact the Web master here ( His name is Mr. Phogpat ) .This website is belong to Guns and Games Magazine  the best gun magazine in Thailand.
                You might want to contact  Thai Armed Force about the XM804 . As for Civillians  it is a very small market. Wish you all the best. by the way I live in the State.

I think Webmaster's name is Mr.Phongpat. Welcome and nice to talk to you, Mr.Rodriguez.  Cheesy

บันทึกการเข้า
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: กันยายน 23, 2010, 11:09:39 PM »

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 23, 2010, 11:11:49 PM โดย Max_Rodriguez » บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
Knesek Guns, Inc - Firearms and Gear Exportation
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: กันยายน 23, 2010, 11:10:18 PM »

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 23, 2010, 11:12:09 PM โดย Max_Rodriguez » บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: กันยายน 23, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »

roger that, sometimes the hot weather is nice - I visit a lot of hot places so i'm used to the travel, haha.

We have done several transactions now with some smaller orders to Thailand, and expect to continue doing some good business together. What are the laws like there for Civilian AR15 type rifles?
บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
MJTactical
Long Live the King
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 318
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4838

SLOW IS SMOOTH , SMOOTH IS FAST

« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 01:05:51 AM »

roger that, sometimes the hot weather is nice - I visit a lot of hot places so i'm used to the travel, haha.

We have done several transactions now with some smaller orders to Thailand, and expect to continue doing some good business together. What are the laws like there for Civilian AR15 type rifles?

Greeting from Thailand

As a civilian, It's illegal for civilian to have or own any kind of center fire Semi-Automatic nor Fully Automatic type rifle.

Bolt Action center fire Rifles are in the clear. Also any caliber over .45 caliber in pistol/ rifle also illegal to civilian.
บันทึกการเข้า

AMATEURS TRAIN UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. PROFESSIONALS TRAIN UNTIL THEY GET IT WRONG

LEAVES NO MAN BEHIND
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #20 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 01:35:24 AM »

thanks much for the info MJ! Good stuff to know
บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #21 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 01:35:54 AM »

what are the most popular bolt guns available right now?
บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
USP40
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #22 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 01:57:53 AM »

what are the most popular bolt guns available right now?
The most populars is Remington 700 series  and then CZ 527 , 550.
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 24, 2010, 02:07:20 AM โดย .40 S&W รักพ่อหลวงและพระเทพ. » บันทึกการเข้า
Max_Rodriguez

คะแนน 1
ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #23 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 02:52:07 AM »

have you guys seen the XLR Industries chassis system? It's pretty impressive. They build it for the 700 receivers as well as several others

บันทึกการเข้า

www.KnesekGuns.com
-Joke-
Vive la liberté de parole et d'opinion!
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน -459
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4225

^_^

« ตอบ #24 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 03:32:54 AM »

have you guys seen the XLR Industries chassis system? It's pretty impressive. They build it for the 700 receivers as well as several others

hope they will make it for CZ527, but even they make it, I think it must be too expensive for me....

T_T
บันทึกการเข้า

A la volonté du peuple
Et à la santé du progrès,
Remplis ton cœur d'un vin rebelle
Et à demain, ami fidèle.
Nous voulons faire la lumière
Malgré le masque de la nuit
Pour illuminer notre terre
Et changer la vie.
USP40
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 07:40:24 AM »

Max ,
             Most of the rifle shooter in Thailand use AICS stock follow by McMillan .
You might want to visit this website http://www.1000yards.net/index.php 
บันทึกการเข้า
จินตา <Jinta>
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 89
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2373

« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 07:49:35 AM »

I think there is a market (although small at the moment) for rifle accessories such as chassis, scopes, mounts etc. here in Thailand.

There are local reps for Bushnell, Vortex, McMillan stocks but there obviously rooms for more. Plenty more  Grin

Personally,  I'm looking forward to the release of the AICS-AX although I'm sure that people are also interested in chassis such as the XLR, J Allen etc.

One other local web board here in Thailand dedicated to rifle shooting is http://www.1000yards.net
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 24, 2010, 08:13:29 AM โดย จินตา <Jinta> รักในหลวง » บันทึกการเข้า
SEEZ ..รักในหลวง..

คะแนน 108
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1453

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 08:01:55 AM »

ขอ มึนตึ้บด้วยคนครับ หัวเราะร่าน้ำตาริน หัวเราะร่าน้ำตาริน หัวเราะร่าน้ำตาริน 
บันทึกการเข้า
indojeen@รักในหลวง
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 364
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2702

« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 09:06:39 AM »

ผมไม่มึนครับ   งอน

ที่พี่่ๆ   คุยกับฝรั่งข้างบน

มันแกวแบบผมพอพูดได้สบาย ๆ  ว่า  that   is  a long gun.   ขำก๊าก ยิ้มีเลศนัย
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กันยายน 24, 2010, 09:11:23 AM โดย indojeen-รัก และเทิดทูล พ่อหลวง » บันทึกการเข้า
นายรัก-รักในหลวง-
เลือด สี น้ำ เงิน
ชาว อวป.

คะแนน 203
ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1646

จงภูมิใจในความเป็นตัวของตัวเอง

« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: กันยายน 24, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »

ที่จริงภาษาปะกิด ผมแข็งแรงนะ  Grin Grin Grin Grin แต่วันนี้ขอ มึนด้วยคน อยากรู้จัง พี่ๆ เค้าคุยไรกัน ใครภาษาแข็ง ๆ ช่วยแปลทีครับ   ไหว้ ไหว้ ไหว้
บันทึกการเข้า

"สี่คนหาม สามคนแห่ หนึ่งคนนั่งแคร่ สองคนพาไป"
หน้า: 1 [2] 3
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: